Maximize your time, escape the crowds, and witness the best of the Cape Town region in just one day with our small-group tour. Marvel at the vibrant houses in Bo Kaap, experience a cable car ascent and descent on Table Mountain, take in the breathtaking views along Chapman’s Peak Drive, and visit the charming penguin colony at Boulder’s Beach. This comprehensive tour covers a variety of top attractions, providing a personalized experience with a small group. Enjoy the convenience of hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off in Cape Town, and rest easy knowing that toll fees for Chapman’s Peak are included.
- Enjoy a brief city orientation tour and take a drive through the city centre where you tour guide will indicate the historical monuments and museums to gain a better understanding of the rest of the tour. 1 hour • Admission Ticket Free
- Bo-Kaap – We stop in the Bo-Kaap, formerly known as the Cape Malay Quarter, so that visitors can take a memorable photo with the colourful houses as a backdrop. Your tour guide will share interesting stories about these historical homes and the heritage of the locals who live there. Many of these locals’ families originated from Indonesia and Malaysia. 20 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
- Table Mountain – We stop at Table Mountain where we will explore one of the new seven wonders of Nature. Arriving at the Cable car station we will take the cable car to the top of the mountain. In case of weather adverse, we will skip Table Mountain and leave it for the last stop of the day. Your tour guide driver will escort you to the top of the mountain to give you a guided tour. We recommend clients to purchase their own Table Mountain tickets online to prevent delays at the entrance. In this way, you will skip the ticketing queue, but there is still a queue during busy periods to board the cable car to ascend and descend the mountain. 1 hour 30 minutes • Admission Ticket Not Included
- Camps Bay From Table Mountain we take a drive along the Atlantic seaboard on a coastal drive between mountains and oceans, passing through Bantry Bay, Clifton and Camp’s Bay. We will stop at Maiden’s Cove for a photo opportunity. This is one of the most scenic photos you will capture on this tour. With views of the Twelve Apostles mountain ranges on one side and the white sand and blue ocean of the pristine Camp’s Bay Beach on the other side, this backdrop is certain to make your Instagram caption of the day. 10 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
- Chapman’s Peak Drive Chapman’s Peak drive is one of the most scenic tour routes in the world. We stop at the Chapman’s Peak viewpoint where travellers will be “wowed” by the spectacular view of mountain ranges and endless stretches of ocean as waves break against rocks and white sandy shorelines. 30 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
- Simon’s Town We stop at the monument of Just Nuisance in Simon’s Town. Your tour guide will share the charming story of Just Nuisance who made a name for himself in the South African Navy. The South African Naval Base is situated in Simon’s Town. 20 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
- Boulders Beach Penguin Colony Boulder’s Beach is known as one of the best beaches in Cape Town. Warm waters from the False Bay Area creates makes this ideal for swimming and sun bathing. The highlight of Boulder’s Beach is of course the enchanting African penguins colony. Visit these cute penguins in their natural habitat and meet some of them along the boardwalk. 1 hour • Admission Ticket Not Included
- Cape of Good Hope We enter into the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve main gate to experience the highlight of the day. A visit to Cape Town is certainly not complete without a photo behind the Cape of Good Hope name board. Your tour guide will share interesting stories about the two Beacons known as the Bartolomeu Dias beacon and the Vasco Da Game beacon. 1 hour • Admission Ticket Not Included
- Old Cape Point Lighthouse Most travellers take the option of a short hike from the Cape of Good Hope to the Cape Point lighthouse. However, should you not feel up to the short hike or medically unfit, your tour guide will guide you to the Flying Dutchman Funicular in which you will travel up to the Cape Point lighthouse. (Fee excluded from tour price.) The Cape Point is the official meeting point of the Two Ocean currents: the Cold Benguela and the Warm Agulhas currents. Optional Lunch can be enjoy at either the Two Oceans Restaurant at Cape Point or you can enjoy a takeaway from the deli. 2 hours • Admission Ticket Not Included
- St James Beach Our final stop for the day will be St James Beach where visitors can view the colourful beach huts and take a few photos. These huts are used for changing rooms by sun bathers and your tour guide will share the history of the beach huts with you. 20 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
- Cape Town Central We return to Cape Town for drop off at your accommodation at the end of the tour. Drop off will be between 17:00 and 18:00pm. 1 hour • Admission Ticket Free
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation (Cape Town & surrounds)
- Shared Tour guide/driver, vehicle and fuel
- Bottled water
- Toll Fees at Chapman’s Peak drive
- Meals; Drinks and Gratuities (optional)
- Table Mountain ticket: R395.00/adult; R195.00/child
- Boulders Penguins: (International) R176.00/adult, R88.00/child; (Local) R44.00/adult, R22.00/child
- Cape of Good Hope: (International) R376.00/adult, R188.00/child; (Local) R94.00/adult, R47.00/child
- You can head directly to the meeting point, or request pickup
- The Silo Hotel
Silo Square, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Start time – 07:05 am
End point – This activity ends back at the meeting point.
Pick up details – We collect all travelers at hotels within a 10km radius.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available. Not wheelchair accessible. Most travelers can participate
- Pick up time will be between 7:00 and 8:00am
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- We collect all travellers at hotels within a 10km radius. Should travellers not meet this requirement, we have a meeting point from 08:30am at The Silo Hotel, Silo Square, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8801
- Kindly note that if Table Mountain is not operating due to unfavourable weather conditions, the tour will continue.
- Should you wish to cancel further proceedings upon finding that Table Mountain is not operating, please advise your tour guide to drop you back at your hotel before proceeding with the rest of the tour otherwise we cannot give you a refund if you proceed with the tour.
- During the peak season from 1 December to 31 January we recommend you buy the Table Mountain express ticket due to high demand. This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted. Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.