Wli Waterfall, located in the Volta Region of Ghana, is a breathtaking natural wonder that captivates visitors with its sheer beauty and serene ambiance. Tucked away in the lush tropical forest of the Akwapim-Togo mountain range, it is often referred to as the “Agumatsa Waterfall” by locals. The waterfall is a stunning cascade of water, plummeting from a height of approximately 60 meters (200 feet) and is split into two distinct falls, the Upper Wli and the Lower Wli. Surrounded by dense vegetation and vibrant birdlife, it provides a refreshing escape for nature enthusiasts and hikers who embark on the picturesque trek through the forest to reach its base. The soothing sounds of the cascading water, the cool mist in the air, and the emerald green surroundings make Wli Waterfall an enchanting and tranquil destination, making it a must-visit attraction for anyone exploring the natural wonders of Ghana.
- Experience the awe-inspiring Wli Waterfalls
- Explore a guided tour of the local market for about 1 hour.
- Take a refreshing swim at the waterfall
- Cruise the serene river, spotting aquatic animals in their habitat.
- Program may vary according to the weather condition and season.
- Pick up/drop off from hotels in Side
- Wli Waterfall Entrance fee
- Duration: 5 hours
Not suitable for
- Children under 15 years should be accompanied by adults over 18 years
- Meet the guide at the Atimpoku Rest shop which is about 2 miles from the Wli Waterfalls at least 30 minutes before the appointment time. Please bring along a soft or hard copy of your booking confirmation from sitesandtours.com
What to bring
We do not provide any travel services directly. We act as an intermediary between you and the travel service providers, including tours, activities, and accommodation. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising from the use of this website or the inability to access it. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.